Engage Your Consumers through Mobile
Customer Service FAQ
"Answers to our most commonly asked Customer Care questions."
Question Mark


How do I contact Customer Support for questions about the service?

SinglePoint Customer Support can be reached via email at support@gosinglepoint.com.

How do I stop receiving messages?

Simply send the one of the following keywords STOP, END, or QUIT as a reply to one of the unwanted messages that you have received. This should stop any unwanted premium messaging. If these keywords do not work for you, you will need to contact your carrier for further assistance.

Who is SinglePoint? I did not sign up for services with SinglePoint.

SinglePoint is a message aggregator that gives mobile content companies the capability to deliver their products to wireless carrier customers. Simply put, when you visit certain internet sites - using your computer or your handset - and purchase ringtones, wallpaper, chat, subscription services or other mobile content, you may be using a service that uses SinglePoint to link its site with your wireless carrier. Linking to your wireless carrier ensures that your download is transmitted properly and the charges are displayed on your wireless bill.

What is Blacklisting?

In some cases, customers feel more secure knowing they won't receive premium content such as; ringtones, wallpapers, games, and alert messages on their phones. At SinglePoint, we are able to blacklist your wireless number so no premium content or messages will pass through our platform to be received by your handset. This blacklisting blocks the premium content/messages from SinglePoint only, so you could still receive other services from other providers. Your wireless carrier can provide information on how to contact other content companies. To request blacklisting of your wireless number, please contact us at: support@gosinglepoint.com and we will contact you within 1-3 business days.

I don't know how to send a text message. What should I do?

If you don't know how to utilize text messaging and have questions about utilizing the service, please contact your wireless carrier for assistance. Your carrier's customer service representatives can assist you with sending text messages.

How do I get a refund?

Any billing questions or discrepancies for charges should be pursued with your wireless carrier. They can discuss questions about refunds or credits.

My wireless carrier states SinglePoint will provide a refund. What should I do?

SinglePoint does not provide refunds or credits. We have no access to your wireless carrier's billing system. We have an agreement that all credits or refunds are to be handled via the customer's wireless carrier.

Why do the charges take so long to appear on the wireless bill?

The carriers have up to two (2) billing cycles to charge for content downloads.

How will the premium charges be displayed on the bill?

SinglePoint sends all records for content download to the wireless carrier. Each carrier determines how to display this information on the customer's bill. A carrier may list the name of the content provider, type of download, and the shortcode, or the carrier may use its own carrier specific internal billing terms.

What happens if I purchase a new phone? Will I be charged for premium content?

Some companies do charge for premium contact when you purchase a new phone. Please contact your wireless carrier for more information.

Parental Control

How do I prevent my minor child from downloading unwanted services?

All carriers have the ability to block services from a phone number upon request. You may request that text messages be blocked from your child's handset at the beginning of your service contract, or later at your convenience. Blocking services will prevent your child from purchasing content without your knowledge.

Each carrier has a different method to use to request that a number be blocked Contact your wireless carrier to identify how to request a number be blocked.

You also have the option of blacklisting your child's wireless phone number through SinglePoint. Please see above.

My minor child has downloaded a service I did not authorize. What do I do?

Contact your carrier so that they can provide the telephone number of the content provider (such as SinglePoint) to contact to block unwanted content. The party responsible for the account is obligated to pay the charges of the service. However, this can be discussed with the carrier who can lend assistance on the terms and conditions of the contract. SinglePoint has no capability to refund or provide credits for any charges associated with the download.

The Carrier and Customer banner bar below requires the flash player to animate. Click here to download the latest version.